Hello 2017!

Another year has come to an end. In 2016 I spent more than half the year living in Belgium, I had a lot of adventures and I came back to South Africa. I read 30 books, wrote a manuscript and realized that editing is a form of torture (good torture in a way).

I don’t have resolutions for 2017, only goals I’m working towards and hope to accomplish. This is a short list compared to the one in my brain.

  • ·         I want to read 40 books (or more)
  • ·         See my friend who lives on the other side of South Africa
  • ·         Complete my 2nd year of UNI
  • ·         Eat healthier (or at least try)
  • ·         Do volunteer work
  • ·         Don’t waste time
  • ·         I want to enter a writing competition
  • ·         Finish writing/editing at least one manuscript
  • ·         Write a new manuscript
  • ·         Blog more


I want to blog more about books this year and might even do reviews (we’ll see). I feel like my blog has become a big stiff, I want to loosen it up with some advice and personal experiences. So I look forward to trying something new.

And I know it’s easy to be motivated at the beginning of the year, everything is still new and manageable, but I know in about three months my goals will feel unreachable. I hope to work around those difficult patches or even avoid them entirely.  

Felicia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment