#5 | Pieces Of | Prague | Czech Republic

The last two days of my trip consisted of exploring, writing and resting. Thursday I didn’t explore that much and rather rested and strolled around, as well as went out for a drink and dinner. The Friday was more eventful and I managed to see the rest of the places on my list.


One of the highlights was the crawling babies. They were enormous and creepy and if they came alive I would have fainted or jumped into the water. They were located in a peaceful park next to the Charles Bridge. In the water was also an unexpected row of yellow penguins which was strange, but artistic.

One of my favourite things about Prague was the benches; the frame was formed by two snakes with pointy tales. They were so peculiar and beautiful. I also made my way along the Vltava River where there were a lot of scenic spots, including the Dancing house.

I visited two parks, which were more islands than parks. It was like a haven to be in such a natural environment surrounded by water and the rest of the city. I spent quite some time in the parks writing and even managed to finish a short story which I’m very happy about. There were also these trees that were blooming and letting the flowers drift off. I sat under one of the trees and had small blossoms fall onto my notebook pages time and again which was quite magical.


Even though I didn’t visit the Franz Kafka museum, I went to both statues and a cosy bookshop. I also happened to stumbled upon an outside art exhibition which had some strange but pleasing art. That was my last day as an explorer. It was such a lovely vacation and I couldn’t have asked for a better adventure and location. Prague has become one of my favourite places and I know I’ll be visiting again.













 












 




 





Felicia
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment