Celebration | 2015

I celebrated my 21st  birthday early - as well as my departure - with some of my family members on Sunday. We had a spectacular lunch of bryani, home baked bread, salad and papaya which was accommodated with champagne and ice cream cake afterwards. My cousins and I took a walk to the river were we talked and became lazy under South Africa’s winter sun. To end the visit we had coffee and cake. I baked a white-cranberry-coconut-cake with white-chocolate-coconut-cream frosting. Our lovely neighbour also contributed by baking me a strawberry cheesecake and banana-carrot cake which was delicious (I'm not climbing on a scale anytime soon.) I'm so grateful to have been able to spend the day with loved ones and good food, it’s memories like these which I will cherish when I'm on another continent. Thanks to everyone who made this an extra special Sunday!











Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment