Back At It | 2015



I’m finally back to blogging! I tried to clean up and edit my blog posts as much as possible, as well as enlarge the photos, so hopefully everything is looking (and reading) better. A while back I applied to be an Au pair in Belgium, and since then I have matched with a family. I’m almost on my way to Europe to start my year as an Au pair. I have a few weeks left in which I need to sort out last documentations, pack and prepare. Spend time with family; friends and my dogs are also one of my main priorities and activities currently. Between that I’m trying to finish some writing work, start reading university books, make lists off things I need to remember and procrastinate.

I have a long list of things I want to do before I leave, but I can’t seem to decide where to begin; hopefully the reality of the situation will affect me soon enough and then I can tick off all the points. Honestly, it still feel surreal to almost be on my way again. After one and a half year of being back in South Africa, I’m nervous/excited about returning to Europe. I also have my 21st birthday which is coming up before I leave, and because (for some unfathomable reason to me) it is a big deal. My parents have already furnished my room with a banner to make sure I remember I’m turning older this year, *eye roll* thanks mom and dad (still love you though!).

I hope to post more frequent posts on various things from travelling to being an Au pair. I’m excited to share my adventures with you! encouraging 

Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment