My Goals | 2018



I like starting my year with new goals, some easily achievable, others not so much (I forgot to post this in January) . I have quite a list of things I want to accomplish this year, ranging from books I want to read to manuscripts I need to work on. First are my main goals which are more about making a few changes to my lifestyle. Then I have writing goals and I hope to complete them all. My classical list is of classical books I’d like to read this year.

Main Goals for 2018

  • Get a part time job
  • Graduate with a BA in Creative Writing
  • Read atleast  30 books
  • Do a course/workshop
  • See my friend Rozanne
  • Not waste time

Writing Goals for 2018

  • Finished manuscript for old project (busy with revisions)
  • Finished manuscript for a new project (currently a rough draft)
  • Start outlining an old project 
  • Gather ideas for new project
  • Query agents
  • Write 4 short stories
  • Get a short story published

Classics to Read in 2018

  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
  • The Crucible by Arthur Miller
  • Death of a Salesman by Arthur Milller
  • Grimm’s Fairy Tales by the Grimm Brothers
I’m excited to see what I’ll accomplish this year. Goodluck with your goals!

Felicia 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment