Museums & History | Berlin


Afterwards going on the guided tour I did some of my own exploring and found myself on museum island, where a few museums could be found; Altes museum, Bode-museum, Pergamon museum, Neues museum and Alte National gallery. As well as the Berliner Dom which is one of the most beautiful buildings I’ve ever seen.









I took a walk through the city in the evening as well and visited the Homosexual memorial site which was situated in the Tergarten (Animal garden/park). I also visited the Typography of Terrors and even though the ruins were closed off for the night I still visited the museum which was very informative.















Berlin is definitely fully packed with history from different times. The buildings are extraordinary and in all shapes and sizes. It is a city of wonder and possibilities and definitely worth the visit. No matter which area you end up in. 


Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment