FACTS Spring Addition | Sunday | 2016


Why go to FACTS for one day, when you can go for two? It was a good thing that we went Sunday as well, because there was a stall I needed to go back to and I’m so glad I did. I ended up spending more than I thought I would but I have no regrets. The day was just as great as the previous, with even more cosplayers and things going on. I wore a Bucky-inspired outfit and my friend a sort of African witchdoctor. We decided we wanted to as something else on Sunday so we invented something the night before. 


We decided to watch the ECD cosplay competition. It is the biggest cosplay competition in Europe and they chose representatives from Belgium. The acts were amazing and very well executed. I think the judges had a very hard time choosing the winners.

We explored the halls again and found a few hidden gems. After lunch we got to meet Belgium’s very own superhero, Mega Mindy. It’s a superhero series for children, but I watch now and again. It’s quite entertaining, especially if you like a superhero dressed in pink (which I do). 

The rest of the day was spent seeing as much as possible and taking some more photos with other cosplayers. So far it has been the best convention I've been to and I really hope I can make it next year.













Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment