Future Posts

My time in Belgium is running out so I am currently travelling in hopes to see and experience as much of the country. Unfortunately this means getting up early and coming home late. I therefor am struggling to find time to keep my blog updated, seeing as I also have other projects I need to work on. I'm behind on posts but will try to update them in the next few weeks.

Posts to look forward to:
  • Lier | Belgium
  • Harry Potter Exhibition | My Birthday (yes I'm older now...) | Brussels | Belgium
  • Diksmuide | Belgium
  • Oudenaarde | Belgium
  • Elftopia (Fantasy Festval) | Ooidonk Castle | Belgium
  • Maastricht | The Netherlands
  • Namur | Belgium
  • Kortrijk | Belgium
  • Sint-Niklaas | Belgium
  • Hasselt | Belgium
  • Bruges in Summer | Belgium
  • Vegan Festival | Ghent | Belgium
  • Planetarium | Brussels | Belgium
  • Ghent at Night | Belgium
  • Ghent Boat Cruise | Belgium
  • Gravensteen Castle | Ghent | Belgium
  • Belfort | Ghent | Belgium


Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment