Goals | 2016

I am one of those people who like starting the New Year with my own type of resolutions. I call them goals and it’s basically a list of things I want to do and accomplish in 2016. Some are simple and others are a bit out of my reach. The main idea is to see how much I accomplished at the end of the year. This is my list so far, but I’ll add if there is anything else that comes to mind. 

  • YouTube weekly
  • Finish my TBR books
  • Cosplay 
  • Visit Berlin
  • Visit Luxemburg 
  • Visit Prague
  • Visit Antwerp
  • Visit Oostende
  • Learn a new language
  • Be able to understand 5 languages by the end of the year
  • Finish my manuscript 
  • Send out query letters
  • Receive a rejection letter
  • Tomorrowland
  • Go to a vegan meet up
  • Blog weekly
  • Become more active
  • Stop biting my nails
  • Read 26 books
  • Become 100 % vegan
  • See my friend
  • Visit South African coast
  • Attend language classes
  • See snow
  • Go to a Comic Con


Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment