Quatre Mains Cafe | Ghent

I never used to like Sundays much. They were always a reminder that Monday was on its way, but as I got older I’ve come to love and appreciate Sundays more. Options for Sundays are always interesting because I never know what I’ll end up doing or where I’ll end up going.


On Sunday my friend and I decided it was going to be a relaxing day. We slept a bit late, had breakfast and then went to a café near her house. Quatre Mains Café is located in a side street and easy to miss. At first I wasn’t so sure about the place, but once we stepped inside I knew it was where we should be.

The musical theme is done in a raw way, with a harp against the wall, plain but prominent décor and relaxing music. All the spots inside looked comfy and inviting and it was also possible to sit outside in a small courtyard. I was even more impressed when we got two menus, one being a tea menu with quite a variety of tea. It was so easy to just relax and enjoy the Sunday.

I recommend this café to anyone who wants to unwind or is looking for a spot to come back to numerous times. We didn’t order anything to eat, but from what we saw they have some amazing food option, especially in the breakfast department. 
























Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment