Life Update | South Africa

I have been back in South Africa for about nine weeks now and I am 18 blog posts behind schedule. Don't get me wrong, I’ve missed blogging. I’ve done it almost every week for a year. The last before I left Belgium was hectic; I celebrated my birthday, travelled, attended events and tried to fit in anything else. When I returned back to South Africa I finally had the time to blog about all the adventures, but I couldn't do it.



Instead of looking at the photos and writing posts and enjoying it I felt miserable. My year of adventure had come to an end and so every time I tried to write I got unmotivated. Luckily I’ve come out of my nostalgic stage and look forward to sharing the last month of adventures in Belgium. I’ll have then all out before the New Year (I promise).

You may wonder what I’ve been up to since I got back…
Well I gave my dogs a lot of attention and complained about the lack of vegan food most of the time. I went through a bit of a dark period as well. This was mostly because living in Europe for a year and then moving back to a small town is difficult. I’m good with adapting, but going from first world to third world is not that nice. I miss the architecture and food and way of living in Europe.

Between that I’ve also had to give in a creative portfolio for my uni and I’m m currently writing exams. I met up with a few friends and went to see Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children which was a beautiful brilliant movie. I carved my first ever pumpkin and celebrated Halloween by watching Crimson Peak (again). I also took the Pottermore quiz and found out I am Slytherin and not Gryffindor.

My main priorities have been editing one of my manuscripts and I’m currently busy writing a new novel. I want to have a finished manuscript by the end of the year and I’m working very hard to accomplish it.  As for future plans, I hope to go overseas next year and see more of the world. That’s my life update. There isn't much going on here (events) or that much to see, but if something manages to pop up I'm posting it.

Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment