Autumn Vibes | Ghent

I love everything autumn, it's my favourite season. To me everything looks and feels brighter, colours come out to play and nature transforms before us. In Europe here are a lot of parks (which I am extremely grateful for). The parks are so beautiful and well maintained that they are presentable and usable throughout the year. In autumn they are usually the most beautiful. I like walking through the parks and observing the trees and leaves and how the sun compliments even the dull colours. I also pick up some parts of nature as I go, taking autumn home with me. So basically this post is about some autumn photos I took of nature and some photos my friend took of me in Koning Albertpark, Ghent. I hope this gets you as excited for autumn as I am!



















Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment