I am a Cloud

When I was flying from Lisbon to Faro I was able to sit at a window. I usually always get an aisle seat – which I’m thankful for, but I’ve always wanted to be seated at the window. We weren’t that many people on the plain so I was able to sit at the window and have my wish fulfilled.

Even though it was only a 30 min flight I stared out the window the whole time. It was one of the most magnificent moments of my life. I was able to see the ocean stretch on for miles, not able to comprehend the full scenery I was seeing in front of me. I was above the clouds and I was through the clouds. In that moment I felt like a cloud, and I still do. I’m a cloud who is drifting above the world, transforming with time, shedding tears and eyeing the sun.


Try to appreciate something today, no matter how small. That something is a symbol of where you come from. Use that to make your cloud transform. We are all being changing every moment. Our thoughts have the most influence on our current situations. So try to appreciate and transform your cloud into a positive one.


Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment