Portugal Part 3 | Buda House

During the second part of our vacation we stayed at the Buda House. A huge house with spacious rooms and loads of character. Various décor made the house unique and the perfect choice for a relaxing vacation in Portugal.

I also happened to have more free time and spent it sitting under a tent with the view of the pool while I wrote and edited. It was so peaceful to sit in a garden surrounded by the sounds of nature and nature itself. I probably could have spent a whole month sitting there and writing every day. The huose would be a perfect locaton to have as a writing retreat (maybe in the future).

As the vacation comes to an end I’m satisfied with how it turned out. I learned more about myself and my host family. I also got to visit a new destination and write which is the most important. See you again soon Portugal!














  
Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment