Starcon | Comiccon Gent | Belgium


My year as Au pair in Belgium is almost coming to an end, which means I’m having a lot of “lasts”. I recently attended my last comic convention. I’ve fallen in love with these conventions where all types of people meet up to share their love for movies, games and anything nerdy. This convention took place in Gent at the ICC building and is known as the smallest con in the Benelux.

The convention consisted of two floors filled with stalls where a wide variety of merchandise, comics and other entertainment. I was actually surprised at all the stalls and ended up buying quite a lot of things.  The vibes at these conventions are so filled with energy. Due to it being so small there were no big names present. However they did have some very intriguing entertainment. They had a burlesque show which was super hero themes and from +18 year old. I never thought I would see my first burlesque show at a convention. After that there was also a rapper, but he was a little less interesting.

I’m glad I could attend this small comic convention, even thought it was small it was still special. 













Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment