Wine Farms | South Africa | 2017


On my vacation in Stellenbosch I visited two wine farms with my cousin, her husband and his brother. We visisted the first farm, Vergenoegd to see the Duck Parade. When my cousin mentioned this I was a bt confused as to what a Duck Parade entailed, but turns out it was an actual duck parade. Actual ducks were parading around. It was one of cutest things I’ve ever seen!

Afterwards we headed to another wine farm, Stark-Conde, where we drank some wine at the Postcard Cafe. Located in Jonkershoek Valley, the backdrop was mountains with green lawns and a large manmade pond. Unfortunately becausse of the drought, the pond was quite empty. Even with this factor it wass still a beautiful place. Even if you don’t like wine, they have a menu of drinks and meals to choose from. 

Most wine farms have a retsuarent where you can have a glass and wine with luh, or do a wine tasting whihc I 100% recommend.











Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment