Wine Tasting | Knorhoek | South Africa | 2017


19 December 2017 - You can’t go to the Cape without going wine tasting. We visited Knorhoek, a family owned farm that’s been run since 1827. The panorame was extraordinary, with mountains, nature and various bird. 

Our tasting of Two Cubs wine was pared with fudge. If I could go do this wine tasting everyday I would. The paring was equisite, the unique fudge flavors blending with the wine. Usually I’m not a bit fudge enthusiast, but their rannge made me rethink.

There is place to sit iniside and out, both giving the essence of the farm. Inside the decor was something to appreciate, especially the photographs taken at different time periods.

I highly recomend tasting wine at thiis farm, escpecially if you like fudge!















Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment