Citadelpark | Ghent

After my first walk through the Citadelpark (since 1875) on Saturday, I decided I had to go back on Sunday. I went to see Paper Towns at the Kinepolis (cinema) in Ghent. I paid a lot to be entertained by this book adaption, but it was worth it and just as spectacular as The Fault in Our Stars. Aftrewards I readied myself to explore Citadelpark properly. The park has various parts, some going up and some down, other go through tunnels or over a bridge. There were so many beautiful places to take photos and appreciate nature at its finest. This has become one of my favourite parks in less than 24 hours. It’s hard to describe the beauty and magic of the park in words, so I’d rather show you some of the photos I took, cause they speak for themselves. Enjoy!






















Felicia 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. More readers via:
    https://www.facebook.com/Citadelpark.voor.kinderen/posts/973493399373957
    We also love Citadelpark.

    ReplyDelete