The Sisterhood | Amsterdam

In 2013/2014 I had the year of my life abroad, living in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and working as an Au Pair. I also made some friends and lost some friends, but these two friends were something special. We had a rough start to our friendship, but with time it bloomed into a beautiful blossom and grew into a flower. We didn't spend as much time together as we would have liked, but it didn’t stop us from making the last weeks together unforgettable. 

I took some photos back then when we spent the day at Het Scheepvaartsmuseum (ship museum) and de Appel (an art gallery). It was a fun filled day with loads laughing and memories made. After all this time they are two of the most extraordinary people I know. Even though we don’t always communicate on a daily basis or know what is going on in each other’s lives, we can always depend on each other. Our sisterhood might not have travelling pants (maybe we should do something about that) but it’s the best sisterhood I could have asked for. Wherever you two are and whatever you are doing, do it with delight! I miss you!

















Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment