Photo Shoot | Canal Harbour


If you read my previous post - Pieces of Ghent - you would know that I had a wonderful day. One of the main reasons for my day being so wonderful was that I made a new friend. We have both been in Ghent for two weeks now, which means we get to see new places together and experience new things. For instance, we both had Subway sandwiches for the first time (they were beyond delicious), visited various shops and walked down strange streets.

As our fun filled exploring day continued we talked about life while trying not to bump into anyone. We found out we are very similar and share some common interests. The main one being photos. We both have a love for photography which we used to our advantage, and took some beautiful photos together (I believe well be taking many more).

You know those people who you feel comfortable with to be yourself and actually make you smile, well, that’s her. I’m so happy to have met this beauty and I believe our friendship journey will be a great one!














Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment