101 Reasons to Go Vegan | Documentary


I was planning on going to a festival today, but unfortunately I’m sick so I decided to stay at home and watch some documentaries. With my recent interest in a vegan lifestyle and community, I have done some research on what documentaries to watch to get a better view on all matters vegan.

I’ve wanted to start watching them for some time now, but I haven’t had the time and emotional energy, until today. These types of documentaries often have graphic images and strong facts (this one mostly has strong facts), that’s why I needed the emotional energy. Even though I’m sick, I actually felt up for an info dump.

The first documentary I watched and finished was 101 Reasons to Go Vegan. I’ve heard great things about this documentary and was eager to finally watch it. It’s a presentation by James Wildman of the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida. He explains all the benefits of becoming vegan. He talks about the food industry and make some very valid points. Some of his information is so logical, that it shows how people are consuming products without knowing what it will do to their bodies and long-term health. As well as how the food industry tricks us and makes us addicted to their products.

If you decide to watch the documentary, don’t stop because you hear or see something you don’t like - or because you feel guilty. I think everyone should watch this video, even if it doesn’t convert you or change your viewpoints; it will at least educate you. So, whether you are vegan or not, give it a go, it’s always good to have some extra insight into subjects and life, especially when you can benefit from them. 


Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment