Photo Shoot | FACTS 2015

On day one of FACTS my friend and I took some lovely photos at the Flanders Expo. I was a witch from American Horror Story Coven, or something close to one. My friend wasn’t in costume but that didn't stop us from taking some photos at the event. These are the best ones and I'm so excited to share them. I'm getting more comfortable with being in front of a camera. It's not as easy as everyone makes it look. A lot of the photos don't come out so good and I have to stop myself from deleting them all. It has also helped me see myself through another persons perspective and with that made me see what I can work on to better myself. Not only with photography, but life itself. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as we enjoyed taking them.


















Felicia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment