Wold Vegan Day | Lekker Gec

It was world vegan day on Sunday the 1st of November. I was very excited for it. A friend and I went to Lekker Gec, a vegan restaurant situated across from St.Pieters station in Ghent. I’ve been there once before and had a delicious apple crumble, so I knew we wouldn’t be disappointed.

My friend isn’t vegan, but I am – kind of (I’m busy with a post to elaborate on this topic). My friend actually ended up having a vegan lunch and I had some Belgium fries with veganaise. It was delicious and cruelty free, which made it so much better. The restaurant is part of the Oxfam Company, which mean they are fair trade, another great element to add to the list of positive points. There is seating place outside where you can watch people move around on various transportation and have the sun shining down n you. Inside there are also a lot of seats with calming music playing, giving the restaurant a relaxing vibe for any day, no matter the weather.


Not only are their location great, food delicious and service on point, they are also very affordable. I recommend this restaurant to vegans and non-vegans. It’s simply a must visit for any health conscious person.
















Felicia
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment