Bruges in the Summer | Belgium | 2016


19 August 2016 - If Bruges isn’t on your travel list then your list needs an update. The small town in Belgium is a fairytale come to life - if you can ignore the constant flood of tourists. This is not my first post about Bruges, but I feel that no amount posts will be enough to suffice as worthy.

The town has so much to offer, from architecture to souvenirs. The streets take you on a journey along cobblestone roads, peaceful canals and history. If you have watched In Bruges, you will have seen some of the city, but don’t be fooled. The movie does not even show quarter of the town’s beautiful spots or captures it’s essence like a visit does. 

This was my last visit to Bruges, and turned out different form the rest. The previous times had rain and winter weather and another time I stayed on the outskirts of the town to see more of the less travelled sites.  Every time I visit, I see something new or pass a shop I had missed before. Definitely worth staying longer than a day or going an entire day to make sure you see as much as possible. 
And make sure to try some hot chocolate!




























Felicia 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment